Saturday, July 23, 2011

This was first written in 2009....."Well, here I am again....some blogger I am, heh? Well, I did win some batting from the RedBarn quilt along! I was so excited!! I have a quilt in mind to use it for...a very special one."

Now jump forward two years.

Here it is 2011 and I owe everyone an apology..I want to thank everyone again at RedBarn  for the terrific batting and show them a picture of the quilt that it was to go in.....then I lost my blog and did not know how to find it... This year we moved from California to Missouri to be near our sons and now I have my blog back!!! Hurrah! Thank you son...
I finished the quilt and took a picture.  I will post a picture when I can figure out how to do that...and when I finish writing the pattern, I will post that, too.

Thank you all for being so patient with me....sooner or later I will get the hang of this blogging...

No comments: