Sunday, July 17, 2011

Guess I drew more blanks.....drats

Honestly, I lost my blog.  You don't want to do that, especially when you were so new at it and could not even remember what you named it!.....lol
Welcome to my little humble corner of the net....I will figure this posting out and will post some pictures and try to make this look like a "real" blog.  ; )
I love to quilt anything in sight, especially if I can ME on it.....the problem is that I have soooo many ufo's and so many more that I want to do.  There's just not enough time!!!!!  I have two quilts that I designed and am trying to write patterns for them.  When I do accomplish that I will share them with you.
That's all for today.   Have a sweet day and will see you later.

3 comments:

The Quilt Ladies said...

Thanks for joining Quilt Show Saturday, Keep up the blog, I really keep in touch with my readers and they are always telling me what they like. The quilt pic is great ! !

pepsilady said...

Thanks, Beth. I love your blog and have learned so much. I just finished blk 32 of the 52 block a week. Soon I will be caught up... :)

PS. I haven't made any more "wonky" ones.....as of yet anyway... :)

pepsilady said...

Geez. I made it sound like you were doing 52 blks a week instead of 1 blk a week for 52 weeks! I know that you are a super quilter but......
Pepsilady